*** Immediate Opening – Apply Today! ***
Cafe Boutique has an immediate opening for a friendly, outgoing, customer service-driven associate for 15 hours per week.
You may apply within at their location on Highway 18 in Algona.
Applications must be turned in by Friday, September 21st. Call 395-2200 for more information.
Due to expanding business and territory, North Iowa Appliance Center is looking for full-time tech to do repair and maintenance on name brand appliances. Must have a valid driver’s license. No nights, weekends or holidays. Willing to pay for necessary training. Must be able to work independently or with others. Benefits after three months. Apply in person at 1600 Highway Eighteen East in Algona.
Algona Senior Citizens Center has an opening for a Cook and also an Assistant Cook. Call 295-5006 or stop in for an application at 1306 North Main Street in Algona.
Progressive north central Iowa dental office is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Dental Assistant 4 ½ days a week. General assistant duties. Benefit package includes excellent starting pay & health insurance. No experience required. Training provided. If you are interested please send resume as soon as possible to Bill Strohman D.D.S. 301 E. Call Algona, Iowa 50511 Attn. Joni or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider joining our outstanding staff.
StateLine Cooperative is seeking candidates to fill part-time, seasonal harvest positions. They have positions in office/scale operator positions, grain receiving, and truck drivers with a current CDL or ability to obtain a temporary CDL. Interested parties can apply at any location or applications are available on our website at www.statelinecoop.com. StateLine Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment drug screening is required.
Smithfield Hog Production of Algona wants you to start your career today as a feed haul driver. Full and part-time positions are available. All local hauls – home daily. Excellent benefits package, uniforms, 401K, Pension plan for full-time positions. Must meet all DOT requirements. Candidates may complete an application online: http://smithfieldfoods.com/careers OR if you have any questions , contact: Randy Erpelding 515-295-7570 ext. 42231 or Rose Kain ext 42413 Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Nyman TV & Furniture is looking for part time help with flexible hours, including some Saturdays. Duties include, but not limited to, cleaning, answering phone, sales, and bookkeeping. No phone inquiries. Apply in person. 102 E Ramsey Street in Bancroft.
IPB Hatcheries in Bancroft, IA has an immediate need for full time/ part time drivers for their modern fleet. Requires class A CDL and the ability to meet DOT requirements. Position is 1-4 days per week, no weekends, and home each night. Competitive wage and generous benefits package. Contact Dan Welp at email@example.com or apply in person at: IPB Hatcheries, Highway 169 Bancroft, IA.
Certified Public Accountant / Enrolled Agent
Greg Penning and Company, CPA’s is seeking a full-time Certified Public Accountant / Enrolled Agent or tax preparer. We are a successful CPA firm with offices in Algona and Bancroft, Iowa. Our firm offers a flexible schedule including Friday afternoons off during non-tax season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare business and personal income tax returns
- Assist with Financial Statements (review and compilations)
- Review payroll and sales tax returns
- Advise clients regarding the tax laws
- Maintain and build new client relationships
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm
- Maintain communication with IRS, State Agencies, and our clients
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve goals
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA) license in good standing
- At least two years of public accounting experience is a plus
- Business and personal tax experience is preferred
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Ultra Tax CS and the Professional Suite would also be beneficial
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Able to work independently with minimal direction, but not afraid to ask questions when needed
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (vacation, medical plan, retirement plan, and more) with an opportunity for continued financial growth and professional advancement.