Leave a message for Al!

Al Lauck is celebrating 50 years in Radio, all at Algona Radio!  Click on the comment box below and leave him a message!  We’re celebrating everything Al all year long.  Look for info on special events coming soon!

Permanent link to this article: http://www.algonaradio.com/2021/02/leave-a-message-for-al/

18 comments

Skip to comment form

• Janis West on February 19, 2021 at 12:48 pm

Congratulations Al!

• Jodie Rath on February 19, 2021 at 12:54 pm

Always love listening to you Al ❤! Congratulations on 50 years! That is an amazing commitment and this community benefits greatly.

• Alexa Kent-Langenwalter on February 19, 2021 at 12:59 pm

Al, I grew up listening to you every morning before school. Your voice is so unique and you have always been such a ‘one of kind’ broadcaster. Now, as a business owner in Algona it has been a pleasure to radio ads and interviews with you. I will definitely miss you Al Lauck!

• Tammy Davis on February 19, 2021 at 1:13 pm

Thank you Al for all your years informing us of what’s going on in the area. You are definitely “the voice” of KLGA! Congratulations!

• Steven Koob on February 19, 2021 at 1:49 pm

Congrats Al,I have been listening to you for the whole 50 years.

• Carter Nath on February 19, 2021 at 2:23 pm

When I think of radio growing up, I will always think of Al and hear his voice! Always a pleasure to talk with, no one can lead you so smoothly through and interview like he does! Thanks for 50 years of service to our local area!

• Jill Heinen on February 19, 2021 at 3:02 pm

I grew up listening to Al and still listen to him every morning! Thanks for always being the voice we want to hear! Congrats on 50 years!!

• Deb and Spud Rahm on February 19, 2021 at 3:38 pm

Congrats Al on your long tenure at KLGA! You have a great voice and such passion for Algona and Kossuth County. Always great to hear your voice on the radio!

• Grace Freeburg on February 19, 2021 at 4:50 pm

Congratulations, Al! I sort of think I have listed to you all of those years too! I do enjoy listening to your voice on the radio. Keep it going!

• Jamie Totten on February 19, 2021 at 5:22 pm

Congratulations Al!! I have listened to you my whole life!

• Tim Sorensen on February 20, 2021 at 9:25 am

Congratulations Al. Your distinctive voice is golden

• mary evers on February 20, 2021 at 5:48 pm

Congratulations on your 50 years, Al! I remember when you were Uncle Al the Farmer’s Pal! Happy 50th!

• Sue Golwitzer on February 20, 2021 at 9:51 pm

Wow Al! I remember listening to you way back when I moved to Algona in 79! And I still tune in on my morning drive. I never get tired of hearing you on the radio! Congratulations on 50 years! Best wishes!

• Betty Erpelding on February 21, 2021 at 8:29 pm

You are truly the Voice of Kossuth County. KLGA would never be the same without you! Thank you for all your years of faithful service

• Nicole on February 22, 2021 at 5:24 am

Congratulations Al!

• Vera Erpelding on March 27, 2021 at 6:24 pm

Congratulations Al on your 50th year at KLGA!! I have enjoyed your cheerful and calm voice for all of those 50 years (because I am 97) as we have had an Intercom system in our houses ever since 1959—and KLGA was always playing.
    Thanks for a super good job!!!!!!

• Pinky on March 29, 2021 at 1:08 pm

Congratulations AL for all the great years at KLGA!! You are always so cheerlful and professional. I enjoyed hearing you on the radio so much!! Thank you!

• Carol Hjelmeland on April 1, 2021 at 10:48 am

Al – You ARE KLGA! Always reassuring to hear your voice through the years. Also from Whittemore and even remember you getting on the school bus. Best wishes always,
    Carol (Anliker) Hjelmeland